Complaint Review: UST Telecom

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Lexie — Springfield Missouri United States of America
UST Telecom
PO Box 970 La Verne, California United States of America

UST Telecom I received a bogus billing invoice from UST - I have never purchased any services for my company from a company like this. To me this is fraudulent billing practices and is a scam to try to get peopl La Verne, California

I received in the mail today a bill for services i nor my company have ever purchased from UST, it was a maintenance agreement in the amount of $425.00.  When you call the phone number listed you never reach a human.  It continually says to hold all representatives are busy.  There was no return envelope either.  We have no telecom equipment of any kind.

This is fraudulent billing practices.  I hope the Attorney General gets involved and nails people like this to the wall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UST-Telecom/La-Verne-California-91750-0970/UST-Telecom-I-received-a-bogus-billing-invoice-from-UST-I-have-never-purchased-any-serv-980591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UST Telecom