Complaint Review: UST www.US-TELECOM.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — New Britain Connecticut United States of America
UST www.US-TELECOM.com
P.O.BOX 970, LA VERNE, California 91750-0970 Internet, California United States of America

UST www.US-TELECOM.com UST, US-TELECOM, US TELECOM THIS IS A SCAM..."Business Proposal" made to look like an invoice!!! Internet, California

We received what appears to be an invoice in the mail today from this company for $425.  Odd never heard of a UST that we do business with.  Looking at it closely it says "Telecom Maintenance Agreement".  Even stranger didn't know I had made any agreement with California based telecom company to provide maintenance for our telecom equipment.

Decided to call and find out what the heck was going on.  Amazingly after about 4 minutes of wait on hold I actually talked to someone.  The man decides to try telling me that that is not an invoice.  Strange it looks like one I tell him.  Sir that doesn't say invoice anywhere on it.  I pointed out the fact that it has net 30 and looks extremely like an invoice.

He tells me it is a proposal for a one year maintenance agreement?  I asked him where the proposal is and how he was going to service our company from California.  His response was that he has "subcontractors in every state."

If this isn't a scam it sure screams one!!!
Randy New Britain CT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UST-wwwUS-TELECOMcom/Internet-California-91750-0970/UST-wwwUS-TELECOMcom-UST-US-TELECOM-US-TELECOM-THIS-IS-A-SCAMBusiness-Proposal-ma-891580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UST www.US-TELECOM.com