Complaint Review: UST

• Reported By: Patty — Appleton Wisconsin United States of America
UST
P.O. Box 970 La Verne, California United States of America

UST US-TELECOM, INC Fake/False Invoice Recieved By Mail La Verne, California

Our parish received a notice in the mail from UST which appears to be an invoice. UST also has the business name listed as our Catholic Diocese so it appears as if it was sent to parishes within our diocese on behalf of the diocesan offices. At the very bottom of the notice is printed "We Appreciate Your Business" as if we've actually done business with them in the past. I also called UST and spoke to a customer service rep and a inquired about the notice and he began going into a sales pitch.

I stopped him and stated that their notice is very misleading to those who don't closely review the notice or ask questions about it. I asked him to please remove us from their mailing list and he said he would. He was very pleasant during the entire phone call and thanked me for the call. After the phone call I searched the internet and discovered your site and decided to also report it. I will contact the other parishes within our diocese to keep a look out for this notice and will also report it to our states consumer protection angency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UST/La-Verne-California-91750/UST-US-TELECOM-INC-FakeFalse-Invoice-Recieved-By-Mail-La-Verne-California-1001163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UST