Presidents

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: IPMG — Canoga Park California United States of America
UST
PO Box 970 Internet United States of America

UST recd invoice 8-11-2011, UST, Inc. & US Telecom at 305 N. Sacramento Ave, Ontario, CA last year for $175.00, called found it is a scam. Today received invoice from UST, called same scam but for $425.00 La Verne, Internet

Repeat scam..Called 800-217-9437, spoke to customer service rep, refused to give name. Asked what bill if for, stated maintenance for my T1, telephone, internet etc, told him I have no idea who you are. I said this is a scam to get me to pay this invoice. He said it tates on the invoice, "This is not for services rendered". I said "and" what does that mean. I said why dopes it stated "TotaL" $425.00, "Please remit to the above address".  If this is not a bill, it should stated "This is Not a Bill". Last year I received the same invoice but a slightly different company name, UST, In US Telecom with a differenct address.  Invoice stated Telecom Maintenance/Service call $175.00, I called and was told "This is not a statement for services rendered but for preventative maintenance" I asked why does it state "Service Call" the man hung up on me.  I called several times, no answer.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UST/internet/UST-recd-invoice-8-11-2011-UST-Inc-US-Telecom-at-305-N-Sacramento-Ave-Ontario-CA-928146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UST