Complaint Review: USTechSupport Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, August 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: rkd — Brooklyn New York United States of America
USTechSupport Corporation
3340 Ocean Park Blvd. Suite 1060 Santa Monica, California United States of America

USTechSupport Corporation MaxMySpeed.com internet scam Santa Monica, California

I called USTechsupport when my computer began acting up.I saw their ad on TV.After I agreed to their conditions to pay $199 for live support I went through about 2 hours long session with their technician.After that computer seemed ok and session was over.In about an hour computer crushed.Next day I called them again and went through another session.It looked ok after that but next morning after I restarted it computer crushed again.

When I called them and demanded a full refund they told me I only can be refunded half of what I paid because of the work technician completed online despite of total lack of result. That the scam they are running-take your money,do nothing then give you back 50%.I admit though that partially it`s my fault since a couple of friends advised me against doing business with this site and usually I am pretty careful .I wish I lived in LA and could  have a couple words with those people in their parking lot but they need to be stopped from ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USTechSupport-Corporation/Santa-Monica-California-90405/USTechSupport-Corporation-MaxMySpeedcom-internet-scam-Santa-Monica-California-932869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USTechSupport Corporation