Complaint Review: USave Coupon

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Nikki — Ocean Springs Mississippi United States of America
USave Coupon

USave Coupon First Bank of Delaware They took money from my account without authorization then refused to give it back. Internet

I checked my account on line to discover this charge from UClip. When I called the number on the check which had the incorrect address the rep was very rude and told me that the fee is non refundable.   Somebody is going to give me back my money.  He then asked for my social security number which I did not provide and will not provide.  He was rude on the phone and gave me some bogus website to file a complaint with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USave-Coupon/internet/USave-Coupon-First-Bank-of-Delaware-They-took-money-from-my-account-without-authorization-612776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USave Coupon