Complaint Review: USfastcash

• Reported By: NOTaFOOL — Houston Texas
USfastcash
Houston, Texas United States of America

USfastcash thinks I am a fool, Houston, Texas

Usfastcash 'WAS' taking money out of my Bank account. It was copy catting off another loan I did take out. I never took out a loan with USfastcash. I contacted my Bank, the person immediately noticed what was going on. They immediately contacted the Fraud Dept. and stop all withdraws from USfast cash. Usfastcash was taking out twice in the beginning of the month. I'm glad I called my Bank and they noticed the copy cat transactions. I am pursuing this until I get all my money back. No one plays me for a fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USfastcash/Houston-Texas-/USfastcash-thinks-I-am-a-fool-Houston-Texas-1038320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USfastcash