Complaint Review: USfastcash

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Brooklyn Park Minnesota USA
3531 1 P St. NW Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

USfastcash Loans Miami, Oklahoma

I applied for a loan at us fast cash. I have gone over my bank statements, and no where does it show that any money was deposited into my account. What I am seeing however, is debits being made by these people. They debited my account  on January 28th for 120, and they just made another debit yesterday for another 120, which now has given me a negative balance of 160.00 I never even got a loan from these people, and yet they keep helping themselves to money that doesn't belong to them.

I want every penny back that they stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USfastcash/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/USfastcash-Loans-Miami-Oklahoma-694650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USfastcash