Complaint Review: USfastcash.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Arionnajai1 — pittsburg California United States of America

USfastcash.com Fraudulent activity!!!!! Internet

This company is absolutely terrible! I've tried to contact them numerous times, and up until yesterday I had not heard from them. They left a nasty voicemail on my phone, telling me that I'd better have my Attorney contact them, otherwise they feel really sorry for me. The guy said his name was Mike Anderson, and he spoke with a really thick Indian accent, there was also a lot of noise in the background. I asked them for a copy of my original loan agreement because their website wouldn't allow me to print it, and they ignored my request.

I sent them an email request, asking them for their address so that I could mail them their payment in full. They did nor respond, and debited $45 out of my account. I have also noticed that their list of fees for each loan amount, is no longer on their site nor do they have an address listed. This is a scam and we, the victims should file a class action law suit against them! This should NOT be legal, and it's wrong to take advantage of hard-working people with families to support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USfastcashcom/internet/USfastcashcom-Fraudulent-activity-Internet-672347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USfastcash.com