Complaint Review: USight, Epenzio, Home Inc, Syd Sperry, Bridgeview

• Submitted: Sat, July 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 17, 2004

• Reported By:Spanish Fork Utah
USight, Epenzio, Home Inc, Syd Sperry, Bridgeview
www.usight.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

USight, Epenzio, Home Inc, Syd Sperry, Bridgeview USIGHT, other companies nothing but FRAUD - don't buy from them! Orem Utah

Usight - how many of us have been sucked into their seminars and sold the package. Here's my story, and I hope that it can help others.

I attended the seminar and was a sucker and bought everything that they sold - the website, the Platinum package, the $59.95 per month hosting, the rip-off merchant account (did you know that you can get a merchant account for nothing online?? USight or EPenzio or Bridgeview charges $3995 just for the opporunity to use theirs), the Travel things, the coaching ($8000) the "guaranteed hits" (again - a waste) and building of my site. Yeah - I was a sucker and bought everything.

Worst of all - I was encouraged very strongly to purchase the site all on credit because "you'll make it up in no time." When I bought the coaching I was told to just "keep switching it back and forth between 0% cards because you will make your money back in no time and get it paid off."

Also - they only give you a three day right to refund your money - of course, because if they gave any longer then they would be refunding everyone's money.

I tried for two years - I did everything my "coach" told me to do, I worked like crazy on it - but never made a dime. I still continue to pay for my merchant account and have practically gone bankrupt paying for the USight "services."

I too was told that I could get help anytime I needed it from Syd Sperry. Among the e-mails sent to him guess how many replies I have received? NONE. Of course - typical of this company.

It's too bad, because the new UBuilder is actually pretty good, and if USight would focus on selling that and quit ripping people off, they would be much better off.

For those of you trying to file a lawsuit - go for it. The author from Wheat Ridge Colorado - I say do it! Add me to your list.

For those who are thinking about purchasing from USight - don't do it!!!! There are MUCH better options out there!

Ryan
Spanish Fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2004 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight-Epenzio-Home-Inc-Syd-Sperry-Bridgeview/Orem-Utah/USight-Epenzio-Home-Inc-Syd-Sperry-Bridgeview-USIGHT-other-companies-nothing-but-FRAU-99356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight, Epenzio, Home Inc, Syd Sperry, Bridgeview