Complaint Review: USight - UBuilder - Pmi

• Updated: Mon, February 29, 2016

• Reported By:Murray Utah
USight - UBuilder - Pmi
727 N 1550 E Ste 300 Orem, Utah United States of America

USight - UBuilder - Pmi ripoff, made me believe I would not have to spend another penny after initial purchases as seminar and training session. How am I to sell them without a web site of my own? Orem Utah

They made me believe I would not have to spend another penny to get going. Then I learn about needing a drop shippers list $$$. Domain name $$$. etc, etc.

When I had computer trouble and was not able to take mentoring sessions they continued to charge me for mentoring sessions every month.

I never did get a web site operating but they charged me for a merchant account that could not be used with a web site for people to order on.

I paid for unlimited web sites and merchant accounts to sell to others but how am I to sell them without a web site of my own?

Arlene e. Murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2003 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight-UBuilder-Pmi/Orem-Utah-84097/USight-UBuilder-Pmi-ripoff-made-me-believe-I-would-not-have-to-spend-another-penny-af-67440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight - UBuilder - Pmi