Complaint Review: USight - UBuilder - Pmi

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2003

• Reported By:Murray Utah
USight - UBuilder - Pmi
727 N 1550 E Ste 300 Orem, Utah United States of America

USight - UBuilder - Pmi ripoff, made me believe I would not have to spend another penny after initial purchases as seminar and training session. How am I to sell them without a web site of my own? Orem Utah
*UPDATE ..Ripoff Report REVIEW - PMI - Ripoff Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

SPECIAL UPDATE October 10 2012: The Tax Club - PMI remains committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has drastically improved their business processes over the years to better serve their customers. The Tax Club - PMI is truly dedicated to making sure ALL customers are happy with their coverage. The Tax Club - PMI continues to show customer service is of the utmost importance and they currently have no complaints!

To date, The Tax Club - PMI has addressed and resolved all reported complaints, which have always been resolved to the complete satisfaction of their customers. The Tax Club - PMI proves to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, as a Verified Safe Business. Over time and since becoming a member, The Tax Club - PMI has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. Rip-off Report has confirmed that The Tax Club - PMI is no fraud, is not a scam and is of the highest integrity. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever The Tax Club - PMI remains committed to customer satisfaction and gets our top Verified Safe endorsement.
 The Tax Club - PMI is Rip-off Report Verified
They made me believe I would not have to spend another penny to get going. Then I learn about needing a drop shippers list $$$. Domain name $$$. etc, etc.

When I had computer trouble and was not able to take mentoring sessions they continued to charge me for mentoring sessions every month.

I never did get a web site operating but they charged me for a merchant account that could not be used with a web site for people to order on.

I paid for unlimited web sites and merchant accounts to sell to others but how am I to sell them without a web site of my own?

Arlene e. Murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2003 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight-UBuilder-Pmi/Orem-Utah-84097/USight-UBuilder-Pmi-ripoff-made-me-believe-I-would-not-have-to-spend-another-penny-af-67440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight - UBuilder - Pmi