Complaint Review: USight

• Submitted: Sun, April 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Coconut Creek Florida
USight
727 North 1550 East Suite 300 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

USight ripoff scam untrustworthy evasive dishonest does not live up to what they promised cannot get a link on website for merchant account Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: Bamboozled in South Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I would like to recommend you get a copy of rip-off revenge

I attended a seminasr in Flordia in Early December. And was given the fast shuffle on how I was going to be making all this money with this wonderful website usight was going to build for me (which I paid dearly for) and I was going to be able to sell websites, merchant account, travel vouchers, memory programs, you name it.

Boy was I misled!!!

None of this is going to happen. I invested a total of $5,500. with usight and have nothing but evasiveness to show for it.

This company was supposed to build me this fabulous website. Well you should see what they have done so far. I would be ashamed to tell anyone to visit it if it ever did get published. Which will not happen, because they can't seem to get my shipping charges in the site. They can't seem to get the shopping cart up and running. They can't seem to do anything past the pictures and text I sent them.

As far as the websites and merchant account I was supposed to be able to sell for all this money. The guy who is supposed to be building my site, doesn't seem to know much about this at all. He sent me a sample of someone else's and said he could put that on my site. Well the cost for the site and the hosting fees were very low among other things. Obviously, he doesn't know what he's doing.

Everything I was told at that seminasr was misrepresented. I am going to try to get me money back. If anyone out there knows how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Also, as so many others have been saying, usight has been charging me hosting fees monthly since December. These were not supposed to be charged until the site was published. Also, I'm paying $29.95/monthly for something called u-builder and another $20.00/monthly for the minimum on the merchant account.

Unfortunately, I paid everything else upfront. But there are getting $89.90/monthly from me for something I can't even use.

I am located in Coconut Creek, Florida, If anyone out there can help me, please!!!!!

Patricia
Coconut Creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2004 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight/Orem-Utah-84097/USight-ripoff-scam-untrustworthy-evasive-dishonest-does-not-live-up-to-what-they-promised-1029296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight

Bamboozled in South Florida

AUTHOR: Ivan - (U.S.A.)

I see someone else from Coconut Creek went as well. I am in Dania Beach now and luckily I did not pay everything up front of what they wanted. We did however did lose a lot of money, but not thousands like everyone else. What me and my wife did was close the account that they had access to. Once this closed they were not able to squeez anymore money out of me. They tried a phone call and letters threatening me but to no avail. Once I confronted them, they backed off.

Anyway.......I have moved on to bigger and better, and trust me, there are ways out there to work from home on the internet that are reputable.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I would like to recommend you get a copy of rip-off revenge

AUTHOR: Reid - (U.S.A.)

Hey everyone, I hope that this message finds each and every one of you in good spirit and health. I am really sorry for what has happened to you patricia and I wish that there was some way that I could help. It appears as though you too, have been scammed by one of the many fraudulent Utah based companies. One thing that I can say for sure, is that you have made a good choice by posting your message here for the entire world to see.

I would like to recommend you get a copy of rip-off revenge. This manual is fun to read and give you a lot of great ideas. Each and every victim who has been ripped off by any one of the many fraudulent Utah based companies should somehow get together and get in contact with whom ever is responsible for monitoring all of the crooked businesses that infests that state, because apparently it's beggining to spread rappidly.

Contact me through this website if you are interested in starting a nationwide campaign and or boycott against these companies. Until next time, take care Patricia and everyone else cause I care, Aloha from the Garden Isles & God Bless.

WARNING: BEWARE OF THE FRAUDULENT THIRD PARTY MARKETING COMPANIES THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELLING JOHN BECK'S AMAZING PROFITS. IT'S A SCAM!! WHEN YOU HAVE TIME, READ MY REPORT AND STORY. IF THERE ARE ANY NATIONAL MEDIA COMPANIES INTERESTED IN MY STORY, PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC