Complaint Review: USight

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:milliken Colorado
USight
727 N. 1550 E. Suite 300 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

USight, you suck! Orem Utah

Dear Rip-Off Reports,

Thank God my B.S. detector was going off and my Spidey sense was tingling and I didn't give these bastards any money today. My wife saw the infomercial on TV and has been interested in setting up a web site. She thought this was a good seminar to go to and get started. I was reluctant to go, but I went with her anyway.

These slick hucksters make it sound like the deal of the century. Surely there's no way to lose with all the help and unlimited bandwidth and other perks! Now they're cutting everybody a deal with a $99 set up and just $30 a month for hosting. Holy cow - that sounds great! But wait! That's not all!

They are even waiving the $500 training fee for the three hour training session. Hoo! Hoo! Sign me up. (Oh, and by the way there's this small internet merchant account thing, but don't worry about that.) History really does repeat itself. "Try our newest elixir. It will cure your aches and pains and make you into a new man. Why just look what it will do! You sir, yes you. Step right up and change your life."

I work too damn hard for the little money I make to just give it away. I really do feel bad for all the other people who were there that just handed over their $100+ to these serpents. (Even that tweaker in the back who found the whole thing so amusing.) I hope these bastards get theirs in the most painful way possible - and soon. We all want to make better lives for ourselves and our families and it's sad when these snake oil salesmen prey on our hopes and dreams.

Allen
milliken, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight/Orem-Utah-84097/USight-you-suck-Orem-Utah-82767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight