Complaint Review: USight

• Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
usight.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USight ripoff Takes your money Orem Utah

I went to the uSight seminar too. They push very hard, make it sound like a baby can do it, and get your signature and money. Later they want to find out all your credit card #'s.

Then you find out you get "lessons" over the phone. When I tried to use what I was "taught" I found the web sites they told me to go to had snags, etc. There was no choice in design. Problems after problems. Impossible to do.

I have gone totally broke. They took all my money. But I see from badbusinessbureau.com that taking my money IS their business. My checking account is now closed, and I am going to tell all all my credit cards not to pay anything more to them.

Yes, I want to know about others who are trying to get them out of business. I really doubt that I could get my $ back.

ONE THING I DID THINK OF: at the next show, print up some cheap business cards and hand them out quietly to participants. They would warn people to check BADBUSINESSBUREAU.COM before they buy this product. They might be surprised!

Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2004 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USight/nationwide/USight-ripoff-Takes-your-money-Orem-Utah-92941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USight