Complaint Review: USrecordsearch.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Aaron — Providence Utah United States of America
USrecordsearch.com

USrecordsearch.com Fred Joseph Took $295 for bank account reports, 100s of excuses, NEVER GOT REPORTS! Internet

I called and ordered personal asset search reports where I was supposed to receive a list of properties a certain person owned and a list of bank accounts a person has.  The property search was cheap and I received that within a day of the order.  The bank acct info I was told would take 3-15 bank days.  That was back in March 2012.  I have called several times and I always get a jovial and dramatic Fred Joseph.

I've never heard of so many excuses from one moron in my life!  "The reports are coming, it sometimes takes a little longer, sometimes a little shorter... You should have it by the end of the week...  We don't give refunds...  It's definitely coming!...  Call back in 2 hours, our system is reloading..."  This guy is a brazen pathological liar.  It has been 3 months, I have no reports and I'm confident I'll never get one.  I hope this piece of work ends up in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USrecordsearchcom/internet/USrecordsearchcom-Fred-Joseph-Took-295-for-bank-account-reports-100s-of-excuses-NEVER-884670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USrecordsearch.com