Complaint Review: UTELL2011

• Reported By: justgayle — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
UTELL2011
19c Trolley Square Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

UTELL2011 How did they get my info? Wilmington, Delaware

I noticed a charge of $38.99 as an electronic check on my account. I called my bank to find out what it was. It was UTELL2011 with a phone number of 888 657-4414. Of course, that line was busy, sent straight to voice mail or a customer service number 302 724-61-0 to cancel. Since I never signed up for this service (Internet Phone Service) how the heck did they get my bank information?

Anyone know how to start a class action lawsuit? I called to have a refund sent to me. We'll see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UTELL2011/Wilmington-Delaware-19806/UTELL2011-How-did-they-get-my-info-Wilmington-Delaware-904827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UTELL2011