Complaint Review: Uaw Platnuim Card

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Ithaca Michigan
Uaw Platnuim Card
535 N.Main Ithaca, Michigan U.S.A.

Uaw Platnuim Card THey send me a letter stating I was approved for a platnuim credit card with a 10000 cedit limit all I needed was to sign the membership card and send a check for $37.00 and I would receive mt card with in 7-14 business days. After that time passed my my membership checked cleared after checking in to this I realized it was a scam. I want my 37.00 back and they should be held accountable. Ithaca Michigan

I though I was getting a platnuim credit card with a 10,000 Limit. All I had to was sign and send a check for the amount of 37.00. After my check cleared with no card I knew I was scammed. After checking out I founf out how to report it. I want the company held responsposible and my money back!

Ithaca, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uaw-Platnuim-Card/Ithaca-Michigan-48847/Uaw-Platnuim-Card-THey-send-me-a-letter-stating-I-was-approved-for-a-platnuim-credit-card-305554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uaw Platnuim Card