Complaint Review: Ubervita

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: BerBre — Florida
Ubervita
Internet USA

Ubervita W700 Thermogenic Hypermetabolizer SCAM Ubervita Amazon Reviews Scam Exposed W700 Thermogenic Hypermetabolizer Internet

Attached are the front and back sides of a post card that I received in my mail box 2 weeks after I purchased Ubervita W700 Thermogenic Hypermetabolizer on Amazon and that exposes the Amazon review scam this company is running. This postcard is the first step of the Amazon review scam that Ubervita is running and that so many customers are complaining about. The postcard encourages customers to write to an email address to get a free bottle. This is strictly against the Amazon Terms of Service. When I wrote to them I received this email. When I wrote to them to the email address shown on the post card, they offered me a bribe for a 5-star review. This scam is the reason why Ubervita W700 Thermogenic Hypermetabolizer collects 40-50 5-star reviews daily on Amazon and this is how this company has become the Best Seller in the Fat Burner category. [continued below]....

..... This practice violates not only the Amazon Terms of Service but also goes against the Federal Trade Commission.

Attached is also the email that I received from Ubervita LLC after I responded to the company’s postcard. The postcard encourages customers to write to an email address to get a free bottle. This is strictly against the Amazon Terms of Service. When I wrote to them I received this email attached. The email clearly leads customers to write a 5-star review, which is strictly against the Amazon Terms of Service and also violates Federal Trade Commission regulations. This is how Ubervita W700 Thermogenic Hypermetabolizer, an otherwise entirely useless product (check an objective review by dietpillswatchdog.com here: dietpillswatchdog.com/w700-thermogenic-hyper-metabolizer/) collects 40-50 5-star reviews daily on Amazon and this is how this company has become the Best Seller in the Fat Burner category. The email mentions that "Amazon see 4 and 3 star reviews as the equivalent of a negative for us online". This is of course entirely untrue (Amazon does not consider 4-star reviews as negative) and included to scam the customer into writing a 5-star review in hope of a free bottle. This scam should not be allowed to exist on Amazon.

Below the text from the email

"Thank you SO MUCH for responding. We are trying to get the word out about our products on the web. For a limited time we are offering customers a free bottle (and free shipping) if they are able to write a review about their experience using our products.

Please go here to write about your experience: [LINK]

Please send me a link to your review, and your address, and I will send you a free bottle.

Thanks,

Steve R.

Ubervita Customer Care

*****PS: If your experience was anything less than 5-star, PLEASE let us know how we can make it better. Merchants such as Amazon see 4 and 3 star reviews as the equivalent of a negative for us online.********"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubervita/internet/Ubervita-W700-Thermogenic-Hypermetabolizer-SCAM-Ubervita-Amazon-Reviews-Scam-Exposed-W70-1152524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubervita