• Report: #1062050

• Reported By: Mejias2k — Orlando Florida
Ubid.com
Internet USA

Ubid.com Denied a refund because they can not find info. Internet Illinois

*Author of original report: refund policy requested/no response from Lake Town Wharf

I called to inquire about my refund that after 4 months I still have not received. I have emails from their customer service stating that they can not do anything because it has been to long and they can not find records. I called ronrequestba refundprior to the expiration date. I was informed by Ubid the amount of the refund I was to be expecting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubidcom/internet/Ubidcom-Denied-a-refund-because-they-can-not-find-info-Internet-Illinois-1062050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubid.com

refund policy requested/no response from Lake Town Wharf

AUTHOR: Mejias2k - ()

I have requested the refund policy to explain why ubid will not refund my money?  In the policy it states i must receive the product/item in which the email response from ubid clearly states i have never receeived it and that is why i contacted them. I have tried to contact the vacation place directly but or some reason the lady will not return my call from Lake Town Wharf where the vacation was suppose to be.