Complaint Review: UbreakIfix

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: Diana — Ocala Florida United States of America
UbreakIfix
7205 Curry Ford Road Suite 2 Orlando, Florida United States of America

UbreakIfix broke my phone and has not returned it yet, charged me $145 Orlando, Florida

I took my HD2 into the Orlando shop for a screen repair. I live over an hour away from Orlando...and at the time, I had the insurance replacement. I did not check the phone. I got home and started to root the phone and the buttons did not work..the phone was not together properly. I made the drive back to Orlando to find out my phone was not ready and to give him a few hours...we left and went to the mall. We returned after a few hours to find out the guy had broken something and needed to order a part..he was to ship it to me. Instead, he called today, Saturday, to tell me that he can't repair my phone and what do I want him to do with it? I asked about the money back guarantee on the website if the phone is not fixed..he talked about refunding a percentage of the 145.00 I paid him. My phone had NO problem in workmanship when I took it to him, it had only a broken screen. I have not gotten my phone back to this date. I have not received a phone call, I have to call them and they say they will call me. They do not honor their warranty. I do not want to lose both my phone and my money. I do not mind paying for the work...I paid faithfully and diligently. From April until now, come on now....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UbreakIfix/Orlando-Florida-32822/UbreakIfix-broke-my-phone-and-has-not-returned-it-yet-charged-me-145-Orlando-Florida-749584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UbreakIfix