Complaint Review: Ubreakifix Boca

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: jamesf — boynton beach Florida United States of America
Ubreakifix Boca
481 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Ubreakifix Boca ubreak i fix xbox 360 repair iphone ipad repair ps3 repair ripoff Boca Raton Florida

DO NOT TAKE YOUR XBOX HERE!  I walked into the store to get my xbox 360 repaired. The guy/owner was on his bluetooth and talking to someone and did not acknowledge me for over 10 minutes while I was waiting in his store. He said the xbox would take 2-3 days to fix. I called 7 days later and he lied and said it would be done that day and there was some problem with his machine (what does that even mean?).. I called again a week after that (18 days) and he said they could not fix it and someone should have called. Uhhhhhh Mr owner you should have called.

Why would you lie to me and say something was going to be fixed when it wasn't? Why not just call me during the first 2-3 days and not waste my time?

I needed my xbox fixed and since it was out of warranty, I found this store online and it looked like a quick way to get my xbox up and running. I dropped my xbox off 18 days ago, and now I call up (should it take 18 days?) and the owner tells me "We couldn't fix it, someone should have given you a call".

I called last week and he lied to me and said he would have it ready that day! No call came that day! No answers came that day! No Xbox came that day! Very unprofessional.

I have no problem with the fact that they failed to fix the xbox, but I have a serious issue with getting a runaround treatment and being lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubreakifix-Boca/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Ubreakifix-Boca-ubreak-i-fix-xbox-360-repair-iphone-ipad-repair-ps3-repair-ripoff-Boca-Rat-657904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubreakifix Boca