Complaint Review: Ubuy AutoStore

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Caber — decatur Georgia
Ubuy AutoStore
2525 N Pearl Street Dallas, Texas USA

Ubuy AutoStore AKA Ubuy StorehouseAutoTrenda Transactions online transaction ripoff for vehicles: motorcycles, boats, ATVs, etc. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT TRUST

*General Comment: I actually used uBuy AutoStore service and i agree with the rest of the people who give them a good feedback, they are legitimate and there are a lot of people asking if they are legitimate online

*General Comment: uBuy AutoStore

*Consumer Comment: This post is a terrible confusion

Thank god MoneyGram denied my transaction. I looked them up before hand but this new name: Ubuy AutoStore was not listed in here. Then I began searching Ubuy and hit the bad news. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubuy-AutoStore/Dallas-Texas-75201/Ubuy-AutoStore-AKA-Ubuy-StorehouseAutoTrenda-Transactions-online-transaction-ripoff-for-v-1062208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubuy AutoStore

DO NOT TRUST

AUTHOR: GIRLYGEAR48 - ()

This compnay is a scam. I sent the down payment for a boat, They confirmed the funds via moneygram. Boat was to be delivered in 3 days. It has been 7 days. Made email contact as they have no telephone numbers. They want full payment. The agreement was half down, deliver the boat and I have 10 days to try before I buy.

I have contacted my lawyer and filed for a refund. All of a sudden I get an email saying I will receive my boat in 3 days. today is the third day. And that due to the holiday their shipping was delayed. But interesting enough the website is now down for maintenence. And several other websites with this name ubuy-autstore.com have disappeared.

I will get my money back!!! Do not trust this company!! i wished i had gone with my gut feeling but, I too, could not find one negative comment.!!

I actually used uBuy AutoStore service and i agree with the rest of the people who give them a good feedback, they are legitimate and there are a lot of people asking if they are legitimate online, they have a lot of reviews of actual people who used their services, so I am surprised that this report is still around.

#3 General Comment

uBuy AutoStore

AUTHOR: billcars - ()

You can not complete a "Ripoff Report" based only on what you suspect...Like you ,I was skeptical in the beginning that it would work like they said, but I filed the registration form, they sent me an invoice; sent the payment to them and a few days later the boat was in my garage. Great job!

This post is a terrible confusion

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

This is a bogus report, there is no connecton between auto tenda and Ubuy autostore, i used ubuy autoster a few times, I was very pleased with how uBuy AutoStore handled my purchase. The service was great, I sincerely appreciate the time that was taken on my transaction, also the care that was given me. uBuy AutoStore sales handled my transaction promptly and professionally! They were so good, I bought another product two days ago.

Here you can find what other say about them:

www.newsafterdawn.com

www.ashee-forum.com

www.breast-cancercommunity.com

www.britishexpat-forum.com

www.forums-gentoo.com

www.just-ananswer.com

www.theoracleforums.com

Just do a simple search on google, you will find that you will only find good reviews, except this report no one else says anything bad about this company or that the company is not serious and legal company. Only this guy who associate the name of this company as another company. There is no written proof that this company is a fraud.

This person has harmed the company and the people working there trying to make a living honestly. I only hope ripoff.com That Will remove this bogus report.

Thank You !