Complaint Review: Ubuy Storehouse

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: 7grogan — Port St. Joe Florida
Ubuy Storehouse
Jersey City, NJ Jersey City, New Jersey USA

Ubuy Storehouse Ubuy Storehouse is a SCAM! They stole $3,127 from me! Jersey City New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

Please Help!

I am in need of help. I used to ride motorcycles but have not ridden since 2000 when I was in a training accident in the U.S. Army. I shattered my foot and the year I spent in a cast caused my back to be permanently destroyed. I was in a wheel chair for a year but now through prayer, physical therapy, and determination I set my mind to not only walking but to ride a Harley-Davidson motorcycle again.  My doctor advised me that I could not ride without support because my injuries in my back and foot would not allow me to hold up a Harley on my own. I was told I need a Harley Davidson with a side car. I found the perfect Harley with a sidecar on Yakaza and was super excited!

The ad directed me to www.ubuystorehouse.com to broker the deal and have my Harley Davidson with a sidecar delivered. On May 17 I sent $3,127 through Money Graham and after 20 or so emails the company took my money and is now ignoring me. [continued below]....
..... I need your help to warn others and help me get my money back.

As a Disabled Veteran I have very little income and to most $3,127 is not much but my life savings and budget for my Harley with sidecar was $7,000. Without your help I'll never get my Harley and I'm afraid others will have their money and dreams stolen too. This situation has caused me a great deal of grief and depression and has kept me from my true purpose for getting my Harley with sidecar. I want to ride with the motorcycle group Bikers Against Child Abuse and help abused kids feel safe. I'm sure you get people asking for help all the time but I am begging for some kind of help from some one.

I can send you emails from the company and answer any details. I would like to see my money refunded and watch Ubuy Storehouse be prosecuted and face criminal charges for ripping me off. Without you I'll never afford my Harley Davidson with sidecar and I won't get to ride again. I've written to many people and so far no help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubuy-Storehouse-/Jersey-City-New-Jersey/Ubuy-Storehouse-Ubuy-Storehouse-is-a-SCAM-They-stole-3127-from-me-Jersey-City-New-J-1056592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubuy Storehouse

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: ripped off - ()

I would like to think that someone is caught at moneygram on camera getting the funds we all sent in.What i am seeing is different names in the Dallas tx area so i don't know how you pick up money without them copying your ID,I had to give them mine to send it.The same guy sent me emails under the name John Gregory SR. acct security specialist.