Complaint Review: Ubuy Storehouse

Ubuy Storehouse
Duncan Avenue Jersey City, New Jersey USA

Ubuy Storehouse Internet scam on boat I bought Jersey City New Jersey

*General Comment: Bought the same boat

Bought a 2003 Lund boat with Money Gram as specified by John Wagner, a salesman for uBuy StoreHouse. Sent Money Gram for $2,390.00 as directed to an Edward Gracey, 2525 N. Pearl Street, Dallas, TX 75201, on May 31, 2013. I tried to check on my order ship date and all I got was a Russian webpage and received no reply from the salesman, John Wagner. Have not heard from them since sending them the Money Gram, except to quickly notify me that the money was received. This email was sent by: Paul Clark, uBuy StoreHouse Trust and Safety Department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubuy-Storehouse/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07306/Ubuy-Storehouse-Internet-scam-on-boat-I-bought-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-1058888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubuy Storehouse

#1 General Comment

Bought the same boat

AUTHOR: Heather - ()

We bought the same boat! 16 ft lund? We never recieved it either after we sent the money to harrold cassell also in texas. I have found the boat up for sale but thru a different company. It is now called ubuy autostore. The company went from ubuy storehouse to autotenda to now ubuy autostore. I am now dealing with a Michael Rogers. I sent and inquiry to them asking for the registration #. We will see if I get a response. I have already filed a police report about it and contacted moneygram. If i get any numbers or other info I will also be taking that to the police dept.