Complaint Review: Ubuy storehouse

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: traceef — Center Texas
Ubuy storehouse
Internet USA

Ubuy storehouse John Wagner sold me an ATV for $1890...I sent the money via money gram and never got a reply after they received the money. They change the website and stopped contacting me when I sent emails. Internet

John Wagner sold me an ATV for $1890. I sent the money via money gram to the "agent", and after they received the money they changed the website, and stopped emailing me. I lost almost $2100 from this scam! I hope to get my money back and put John Wagner behind bars for what he has done to me and many others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ubuy-storehouse/internet/Ubuy-storehouse-John-Wagner-sold-me-an-ATV-for-1890I-sent-the-money-via-money-gram-an-1057959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ubuy storehouse