Complaint Review: Ugg Footwear Direct

• Reported By:sheffield Other
Ugg Footwear Direct
www.uggfootwear-direct.com Internet U.S.A.

Ugg Footwear Direct Ugg Boot Scam. Internet

As everyone in the UK knows Ugg boots are scarce so I ordered a pair from Ugg Footwear Direct. It seemed a legitimate website. I paid 109 08.01.08 and never received them. I am very angry as I received a confirmation e-mail stating a normal 7-10 day delivery. I have sent 3 e-mails to john10@xrenmail.com chasing the delivery and had no response. This website should be closed down. I have now realised this is a fake website. Luckilly I paid by credit card and I have now passed this onto them. They are currently returning the payment. I have contacted Watchdog via their website and my advice to anyone in the UK who has had the same thing happen to them should do the same.

Kj
sheffield
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ugg-Footwear-Direct/internet/Ugg-Footwear-Direct-Ugg-Boot-Scam-Internet-303203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ugg Footwear Direct