- Report: #81056
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ugly Duckling, DriveTime, Fan Distributing
Ugly Duckling, DriveTime, Fan Distributingwww.drivetime.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
Ugly Duckling, DriveTime, Fan Distributing Car would not start, wouldn't tow, repo'd in a month, know it's killing my credit Atlanta Georgia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I was young and had no credit
2. I saw a commercial that promised to file my taxes and give me a car. Which sounded very appealing.
3. I left my reliable $500 1978 Corrolla in for $150 and I got a wonderful 90' bright red Cavalier.
4. My car broke down in 2 weeks. I put a new starter, alternator, and battery in and it still wouldn't start.
5. I called Ugly Duckling and they refused to tow it. Agreed to fix it but would not come get it.
6. I refused to pay.
7. They repo'd it.
8. Resold a 30 day fresh-out-off-the-lot car for a measley $1200 in an auction.
9. Slapped my credit with 3 different charges from 3 different companies. It looks like I owe $25,000 for a $4000 car. I'm serious . . . it's listed once as Ugly Duckling repo $4000. Then Fan Distributing repo $11,000. And last but not least Fan Distributing, Inc repo $10,000.
10. Consider using Ugly Duckling if you have no intention of ever repairing your credit.
Just something to think about. Luckily it should be coming off my credit soon, but then again they'll probably just get me under a different company name.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ugly-Duckling-DriveTime-Fan-Distributing/Atlanta-Georgia-30601/Ugly-Duckling-DriveTime-Fan-Distributing-Car-would-not-start-wouldnt-tow-repod-in-a-81056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.