Complaint Review: UglyDuckling

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
UglyDuckling
Arlington, Texas United States of America

UglyDuckling Rip-Off so I Showed Them How I Feel Arlington Texas

I use to have a car from uglyduckling. d**n they are ugly that should of been a warning. i bought a car n i drove it out and it dies on my right in the middle of the f**king street... pulled half way out of the drive way and i hear this loud boom and alot of smoke and so i get a couple guys to help me push it back to them.

they didn't even notices me till 3 hours later and said i had to leave with my car... i told them i couldn't they broke it and they said no you broke it when u bought it. im like eh wtf i felt like i was chatting on the net with a bunch a a**clowns...

so i have a short temper i asked for my money back and since i though about it and smoked about it for awhile about 30 mins... i totalted it up if i was gonna leave it there they charge me for god knows wha towing fees and everything. so once again the guy comes up to me and taps me on the shoulder and says i need to get out of here before they call the police.

right there i thought man this guys a d***o and i lost it... i just turned around and hit em. felt good that was cheaper paying for the ticket then dealing with towing fees so not only did i get a 100 dollar ticket but i also put my car/theres in drive with the key half turned and pushed it :)... no not home into 2 other cars.

then i asked if they could fix my car and i told them that when i was driving my engine went out and hit 2 of thier cars... they didn't buy it so i was stuck with a lawsuit that never went threw so uglyduck's f*** that and if i ever see them again ill just have to shoot all of them :) like in hunting.

William Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2005 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UglyDuckling/Arlington-Texas-76002/UglyDuckling-Rip-Off-so-I-Showed-Them-How-I-Feel-Arlington-Texas-153721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UglyDuckling