Complaint Review: Uhaul

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole — Charlotte North Carolina
1400 Sharon Rd West Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina

• DO NOT USE THIS U-HAUL LOCATION!!! My entire experience has been an absolute nightmare. I am currently awaiting an acceptable response via the Better Business Bureau. The equipment I reserved and needed to complete my move was not supplied (as contracted). According to Tina (Uhaul rep), a "reservation" is not guaranteed. "If someone comes in off the street and needs that equipment, we have to give it to them" and "woman to woman", I should have been able to handle my moving my washer and dryer without any assistance. Tina should not be allowed to speak with upset customers. My frustration was escalated after my conversation with that rude woman. What an embarrassment for the business as a whole! I was offered a $50 refund (total spent was closer to $450) and a $50 "VIP" future credit. I'm guessing that "VIP" carries as much weight as Uhaul's definition of a "reservation", therefor I declined. If you're looking for a moving solution, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uhaul/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Uhaul-Uhaul-Sharon-Rd-W-Charlotte-NC-NIGHTMARE-MOVING-EXPERIENCE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-IS-1164050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uhaul