Complaint Review: Ujnsecured Business Funding

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Terra Smith — Gordo Alabama United States of America
Ujnsecured Business Funding
923 S River Rd. Suite 104 ST. George, Utah United States of America

Ujnsecured Business Funding They stole money using my debt card information ST. George, Utah

The company promised me a business loan within 48 hours it's so untrue. They call you to figure out how much money you can spare and they take all they can get. It starts with the risk assment that suppose to help you qualify for a business loan you never get it.

Next they pull your credit report and ask you are you able to pay any thing off and they will offer you more money the better your credit score is and the faster you will get your money that's false.

They used my debt card after I pay them $250.00 they still had my card number and took my 1,000 I was saving up on my own to help me qualify for a small business loan from then on out it was a bunch of phone calls that made no sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ujnsecured-Business-Funding/ST-George-Utah-84790/Ujnsecured-Business-Funding-They-stole-money-using-my-debt-card-information-ST-George-U-862508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ujnsecured Business Funding