existed

• Reported By:granite city Illinois
U.k. National Lottery
Internet U.S.A.

U.k. National Lottery - NATIONAL UK LOTTO A SCAM!! Ripoff Internet

I recently recieved an email that I won 500,000 from the national lottery.They then asked me to send some info. so that they could verify my winnings and make a check payable to me.

I did send my info.(personal info.) They then sent me another letter saying I needed to cover the insurance on the check before they can release it.I didnt send any money because hours later I found out this was a scam .

There were tons of reports about this on a couple different sites.Well they dont have my money, but they do have all my personal info.And I dont know how to make sure they dont use it!

Michelle
Granite City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uk-National-Lottery/internet/Uk-National-Lottery-NATIONAL-UK-LOTTO-A-SCAM-Ripoff-Internet-232146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.k. National Lottery