Complaint Review: Ulticare Healt Insurance - Wayne County Health Choice

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:Dearborn Hts Michigan
Ulticare Healt Insurance - Wayne County Health Choice
2401 20th Street Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Ulticare Health Insurance, Wayne County Health Choice rip-offs! Refusing to pay medical claims in timely manner, ruining my credit and they're rude and uncooperative. Detroit Michigan

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT YOUR STATE INSURANCE COMMISSION AND ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE

Refuse to pay my family's medical claims in a timely manner. I have an outstanding number of claims waiting to be paid to doctors, hospitals, etc. Some claims date back to two years ago. Every time I try to contact Ulticare, their reps "blow me off". I've been told that my claims won't be paid until I'm sent to collection agencies or my wages are garnished for non-payment.

I can't believe a company like this is allowed to provide health insurance to families. Mine and my husband's credit has been tarnished and ruined because of Ulticare's lack of cooperation. I would like to see this insurance company "shut down". They should not be allowed to do this to others. My family is suffering because of this, I don't want others to go through the same thing.

All doctors and hospitals feel the same way about this insurance. I've been told that this is "the worse" insurance! I believe it.

I would like to hear from others that are victims of Ulticare's abuse. Something needs to be done. I'm ready to take them on.

Marcia
Dearborn Hts, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ulticare-Healt-Insurance-Wayne-County-Health-Choice/Detroit-Michigan-48216/Ulticare-Health-Insurance-Wayne-County-Health-Choice-rip-offs-Refusing-to-pay-medical-cl-91470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ulticare Healt Insurance - Wayne County Health Choice

CONTACT YOUR STATE INSURANCE COMMISSION AND ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

Sounds to me as if this company is having financial problems or is close to insolvency. They take your premiums for health care, they have a duty to pay all covered claims within a reasonable time.