Complaint Review: Ultimate Auto Care

• Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Diane — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Ultimate Auto Care
6000 W. Windmill Lane Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Ultimate Auto Care - PURRFECT AUTO SERVICE Total Fraud. Had the nerve to charge for labor and parts and didn't do a thing to my vehicle. I'm now out $570.00! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: big time rip off

Took my Dodge Durango in on 12/14/09 because the engine light was on.  I don't know anything about cars but I took my car there for oil changes and was close to my home.  They charged me $570.00 for 2 engine valves and labor.  They had my truck for 3 days "waiting for parts".  Two weeks later the engine light came on again.  Went to Ultimate Auto again to find out why and discovered that the store was empty.  went to 2 other places and they both said the same.  Ultimate Auto never touched those parts and showed my husband and myself all the dirt and wear and tear of the part.  This was the same part the Ultimate said they replaced 2 weeks prior.  Now I have no recourse in getting my $570.00 back and I have NO faith in any mechanic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Auto-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/Ultimate-Auto-Care-PURRFECT-AUTO-SERVICE-Total-Fraud-Had-the-nerve-to-charge-for-labo-549783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Auto Care

big time rip off

AUTHOR: kess91 - (USA)

Ripped me off big time. not only did they charge me for oem parts that were not, thay made things worse, so when i finally brought it to the dealership, they couldn't figure out the issue, which costed me more labor hours. they have no clue what they are doing there. costed me alot more money than it should have been.