Complaint Review: Ultimate Business Services

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:WEST PALM BEACH Florida
Ultimate Business Services
1928 E Highlnd Ave #612 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Ultimate Business Services, Advanced Merchants Capitol Out of the Blue. Lucrative Financial Offering to help local companies Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Advanced Merchant Capital, Phoenix, AZ

A phone call entered my house last February of this year despite my "Do not call" registraton. Why am I now taking action. I forgot about it as they didn't send me the "Welcome" package. They did accept the $495.00 I charged on my credit card. Is this starting to look slippery?

The problem with charges is they become buried among other whimsical acts. Cash flow companies thrive on this.
Ultimate Business Solutions (UBS) offered an opportunity(?) to help local companies. UBS would provide loans interest free. Supposedly working through the major Credit Companies. Recipient would pay back the loan from a percentage of the future profits. (Isn't that the way a loan is usually paid?)

UBS would then pay me a percentage (I think he said two percent).

I could get started with only a $495.00 fee. Charging a purchase is simply too easy. It doesn't pinch your pocket until later.

In fact, I forgot about it. Until the second week of July. When the Director of Operations rings my phone and has "Some exciting news!"

He tells me how they call the companies once a week for six months. This would cover any changes that may occur.
Now he wants me to fork up another $1250.00 to obtain a "block" is the word he uses of companies they'll call. What shut done my positive thoughts on this venture was his insistence that I do not contact any of the merchants.
In other words, they were going to pay me for doing nothing!

I told him to get lost.

A recent phone exchange has USB telling me they can't find any record of the Feb 07 transaction. Agent also mentioned that "The credit card company must of put a hold on the transaction."

When I called "Credit Card Company", they knew nothing of this "hold." What does that tell me?

Kenneth
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Business-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Ultimate-Business-Services-Advanced-Merchants-Capitol-Out-of-the-Blue-Lucrative-Financi-351070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Business Services

Advanced Merchant Capital, Phoenix, AZ

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

My persistence may be working. Contacted an AMBER who insists everything is OK. HA! She told me her training guy wants to talk to me.
His name: Zach Morissette. Told me he'll E-mail the first lesson. It quickly arrived in my box. All 20KB placed on two pages. I was told previously it would take 18 minutes. Maybe stuff goes faster out in Phoenix. Don't laugh now. It gets better.
I called back. They seemed surprised. I guess that because the air is cleaner out in Arizona. Zach told me he must of made a mistake. Hey! There's still hope hiding somewhere here.
When I finally opened the vocal file, it was gibberish. I couldn't possibly spell the words I hear among the overriding echo-o-o-os . Do you suppose this effect was a free-bie? I don't echo so good. I'm going to have to pass on this one and certainly not going to pay for it.
Gave Amber a call back. Held my phone up next to the speakers. I don't believe she undrstood it either. Sure wish I could see the look on her face.
I'll have more for you later on. A outfit called Ultimate Business Solutions is actually pulling the strings on this one. They wrote a reply to my Credit card Company (Now we have a paper trail) stating "This is the website....commissioned us to construct as part of his purchase." To bad I can't attach that vocal section to this Rip Off update. It's a "What are they trying to pull" type of thing.