Complaint Review: Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Internet Group

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Internet Group
5028 Ash Ave Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Internet Group - Cash Flow Direct Took me for over $10,000. Violated Federal Reporting by dividing charges in three parts Tempe Arizona

When I was contacted I was made many promises of easy work at home with the company to send many potential buyers to my web site. I was assigned two people who would always be available to help me. They first charged my credit card $199 for my starter kit and then charged it for $10,000 for 'advertising'. The way they ran the charges to my credit card raised suspicion when I got the bill as they had dodged the reporting clause by making it into three separate transactions of $4900, $4900 and $200. I tried to get the charges reversed to no avail. When I would call for help, the ones who were assigned to me, Janine and Ryan, were no where to be found and I was given another number to call and each time I had to talk to a different person. There was Richard,Sheila, Brad, Jessica, Jennifer,Cindy, Denice,Chris,Heather,Barry Andy. Always was promised that someone would call me back in a few minutes but didn't. Several times I would mail something to them at the address they gave me and a week later it would be returned "No such number". I also spent money on TV ads, flyers, and business cards and in the last year I have received a total of about $35, none of which came from help or leads from UBS. That was from direct contact.

Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Business-Solutions-Automated-Internet-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Ultimate-Business-Solutions-Automated-Internet-Group-Cash-Flow-Direct-Took-me-for-over-343679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Business Solutions - Automated Internet Group