Complaint Review: Ultimate Business Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Taylors South Carolina
Ultimate Business Solutions
1928 E. Highland Ave. #612 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Ultimate Business Solutions 2 pushy people promised 15,000 a month-emptied 2 cards got no trafficcan't call-promised refund 30 days Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Not able to get my money back through Discover.

*Author of original report: ultimate business solutions, automated internet group, automated business group

*Author of original report: conclusion of claim against ultimate business solutions

*Author of original report: return of unsigned certified letter to ubs.

*Author of original report: Ultimate Business Solutions refused to refund my money

*Author of original report: Discovered more people that are upset with ubs and want a refund

I was contacted by a man who said he had an exciting company connected to Amazon.com and I could make a lot of money in the first month. Another man called shortly after and a woman both asking how much money I had available on my credit cards, because this offer would expire that day. They would give me 60,000 people as traffic to my site and I would make 15,000 a month. They said I could get a refund in the first 30 days if I didn't have any sales.

Nothing happened in the first 30 days, and I made repeated calls with no reply. I finally reached a man in July who said that it was their fault that I was getting no traffic, and they would fix it. That was when I tried to contact them for my refund, and when I finally contacted someone there, was told that I could not get a refund.

I spent $8000.00 and was very unhappy when I spoke to a girl who got her refund after many tries. I sent 2 certified letters asking for my money back, but have had no success. I finally called my credit card company, trying to get a refund.

Janet
Taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Business-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Ultimate-Business-Solutions-2-pushy-people-promised-15000-a-month-emptied-2-cards-got-no-262817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Business Solutions

Not able to get my money back through Discover.

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

I tried for months to get my $5900.00 back from Discover. I had also used Chase for a portion, and they saw the deceit and refunded my $2900.00, but Discover would not even though I sent them all of the info that they requested. I showed them that I had sent UBS a letter for a refund that was certified, but they said that they had to have proof from UBS that that was the actual letter I sent. What a bunch of garbage. I guess that I just have to chalk this one up to experience. I have filed a debt settlement against Discover, so they will only get a small portion of the money that I am owed. This is a bad company and I don't understand how they can still get away with this. The Attorney General's office in Arizona couldn't locate them when I filed a complaint. They move from place to place in little offices.

ultimate business solutions, automated internet group, automated business group

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

This company has 3 names (or more?)

conclusion of claim against ultimate business solutions

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

I talked to Discover to try and get my $5900.00 back so many times. I sent so much documentation to them including a certified letter I sent to UBS asking for a refund, which UBS signed for. Discover told me that they could not issue a refund to me bacause it could not be proven that they got my letter asking for a refund, even though I sent them a picture of the letter and the contents. They believed UBS even though the State of Arizona tried to find UBS and said that they could not locate the company. UBS moves here and there to avoid being caught. So as the end of November, I am out 5900.00. My only recourse was to do a debt settlement with this Discover card so that they cannot ever get all of the money they(Discover) are owed.

I don't know what can be done about this company. I sure can't afford to sue them. I closed out my account with them. All I saw were a few hits after 6 months, but never any sales and no help. Good luck everyone.

return of unsigned certified letter to ubs.

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

Today, August 11, I had to sign for the returned, certified letter which I sent to Ultimate Business Solutions on the 14th of July. I was surprised that they had not even signed for it to read what was sent to them. I also got a letter from the Attorney General of Arizona stating that they will be trying to get in touch with ubs, as I filed a complaint against them a couple of weeks ago.

Ultimate Business Solutions refused to refund my money

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

I was called by a woman at Ultimate Business Solutions on 7/31/07 confirming that they received my certified letter. Sheila told me that it was not possible to get a refund since I was getting traffic since May 30. I told her that there was no traffic for 30 days, and when I finally contacted a man named John Logger, he apologized for not setting up my account properly. I told her that I then proceeded to ask for a refund and that I had also contacted the state attorney general in Arizona. She said that she would wait to hear from the attorney general's office and to have a nice day.
I have already contacted my credit card companies for a refund, and am hoping that they will give me my refund after their investigation.

Discovered more people that are upset with ubs and want a refund

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

I sent a certified letter 2 weeks ago for my refund. I am going to use Ripoff Revenge to try and get this. They are a scam. Have dealt with John Logger, Becky, Gene Cameron, Mr. Martin and Ashley. Only got promises of fantastic income, but nothing. No traffic or sales.