Complaint Review: Ultimate Facial

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: kenyasuka — Cumming Georgia United States of America
Ultimate Facial
22100 E 26th Ave, #100 Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Ultimate Facial The Ultimate Facial Returns Unprofessional customer service and it does not honor returns or rebates Aurora, Colorado

I purchased a trial product of the facial moisturizers on 11/16/2012 with a free trial date of 15 days, once the product was shipped.  A free trial, in my mind, means I can use the product shipped, and determine as to whether or not, I find the items productive for my skin needs, and worth the price.

I was not even able to open the containers (thankfully), when I discovered, not one, but two shipped charges on my credit card.  When I contacted customer service, I was met with a hostile representative who was determined to read me his lengthy demagogue.  I repeatedly requested a supervisor but was refused.  He was rude, over talking, refused to allow me to speak to state my complaint, and I now have a $78 plus charge added to my credit card.

Nonetheless, it's time for the BBB, and a complaint with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Facial/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Ultimate-Facial-The-Ultimate-Facial-Returns-Unprofessional-customer-service-and-it-does-n-974147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Facial