Complaint Review: Ultimate Facial

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Holly — Falconer New York United States of America
Ultimate Facial

Ultimate Facial Refused refund, Internet

I requested a trial period for their product. Paid with my debit card. I haven't even had the product 10 days and I got charged the $78.41 for another shipment. I called customer service and told the guy I talked to I wanted a refund. I don't like the product. He told me they do not offer refunds, another shipment has been sent. I told him I didn't want it, and asked if I mailed it back if I would get my money back. No matter what I said, he kept repeating himself "We don't offer refunds."  So I asked to speak with someone in charge. He refused to let me speak with someone in charge, telling me "They'll tell you the same thing I just told you, we don't offer refunds."

I told him that I will be disputing the charges. I have since contacted the better business bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Facial/internet/Ultimate-Facial-Refused-refund-Internet-934213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Facial