Complaint Review: Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta David, Jenny, Rachael

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:st. louis Missouri
Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta David, Jenny, Rachael
3801McKelvey Rd. Bridgeton, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-3441998
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, David, Jenny, Rachael Misslead me in to beliving that i was going to be a Branch Manager in 60-90 days insted i was going to be a salesman selling fragrances Bridgeton Missouri

Here is address to office, 3801McKelvey Rd. Bridgeton, MO 63044, Ste 102
located in Maytag Building
Look for commercial sign Airport Commercial Center
Please call 314-344-1998

i started 12/22 and quit 12/24
Report: Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta David, Jenny, Rachael

its a Joke they tell you all the things u want to hear and it sounds too good to be true because u are being trained to sell there products on commisson only and if u sell your self 200 bottles a week or more for a year u will make 35-45g a year its a freaking scam the product is fine but its all a lie with the Branch manager crap please do work for any of these company Report: Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta. I do have to say one good thing David, Jenny, Rachael are very nice and out going people just scam you and lairs stay away form Ultimate, Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta and Gateway international

Anonymous
st. louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Perfume-Delta-David-Jenny-Rachael/Bridgeton-Missouri-63044/Ultimate-Fragrance-World-Perfume-David-Jenny-Rachael-Misslead-me-in-to-beliving-that-i-404533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Fragrance, World Perfume, Delta David, Jenny, Rachael

AUTHOR: Bex - (U.S.A.)

Come on people. How can you say that when you haven't even worked for the company for ONE WEEK? I've worked there for two months, and I open my office next week. Monday. That's right. My friend just opened her office today. Just because you couldn't handle it (and wanted to believe everything you read on a site run by a felon) that doesn't mean you can spoil a beautiful opportunity for others and slander good, honest people.

AUTHOR: K H - (U.S.A.)

First I want to thank everyone who filed a report! These people got my hopes up and this is just wrong. I kind of had a feeling when I first went in but I thought no its cool. Needless to say, after being accepting after the 2nd interview my husband and I did some searching and it didnt take long to find all these reports with exactly the same word for word things they said to me. I hope these people get caught and STOPPED.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC