Complaint Review: Ultimate Game Card

• Reported By: Greg p — Mariposa California
Ultimate Game Card
Internet USA

Ultimate Game Card Three days in and still 140 dollars short Internet

Yes I would like to add to this companies record, these types of businesses shouldn't even be allowed.  I am a disabled person who enjoy Star Trek Online.  I save up my money for use in the game for about every three to four months.  Now the first of October came around and it allowed me to add to my STO stash so I can indulge in one of my ways to distract myself from the pain of a botched operation.  After I had purchased 320 dollars of their cards the Ultimate Game Card, I was unable to transfer money from their server to the company I wanted it to.  So as of three days after I bought the cards, I have only been able to use 180 dollars.  I have contacted PayByCash through their webpage over a day ago, still no response.  On a side note however, the FIRST time this happened it was because the game was running a special bonus with the Ultimate Game Card, so you get free points online with each card.  Well after waiting two days for again half of my money, I was happy just to get what I paid for.  The bonus was not even a thought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Game-Card/internet/Ultimate-Game-Card-Three-days-in-and-still-140-dollars-short-Internet-1089311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Game Card