Complaint Review: Ultimate Motorsports

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Boxster — Taylor Michigan
Ultimate Motorsports
Houston, TX Houston, Texas USA

Ultimate Motorsports Another lie from Ultimate Motorsports, RIPPED OFF ! Houston Texas

*Author of original report: I will help in lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Beware, Ultimate Motorsport Inc, Houston, TX is a total fraud.

*Consumer Comment: I'm also a Ultimate Motorsports victim!!

*Author of original report: I'm contacting E Bay

*Consumer Comment: Not sure if this will help

*Consumer Comment: I believe Ebay is complicit in this

I could copy one of the other copmplaints I read about Ultimate Motorsports to the letter. I purchased my car from this company in March 2013.  The car was originally listed on E Bay but as the the complaint stated, the paperwork gets dome outside E Bay to complete the deal. They will lie to you about your specific questions and then once you realize the problem, ignore your emails and phone calls.  My 1998 Porsche Boxster was supposedly "mechanically sound" but they didnt tell me the car had been in a collision and the radiator was cracked.  The car overheated because there was no coolant in it due to the massive crack in the radiator.  The brake pads and rotors were down to nothing and needed replacing. The electrical system was barely working and needed a new ignition switch.  The passenger window wouldn't roll down and needed a new regulator.  The check engine light was on and needs a new Mass Air Flow sensor and an o2 sensor.  The car "looks" good and would pass any photo inspection.  I read many reviews before my purchase and many people had a good purchase experience with them.  I would bet they are a fly by night company on their way out and ripping off whoever they can. Get the money and run thing.  I havew sent many emails to them and they refuse to reply.  Phone calls get taken as a message with no return call.  Do not buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Motorsports/Houston-Texas/Ultimate-Motorsports-Another-lie-from-Ultimate-Motorsports-RIPPED-OFF-Houston-Texas-1055012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Motorsports

I will help in lawsuit

AUTHOR: Boxster - ()

I will provide any help I can in a lawsuit against this company.  I have photos of my damage to my delivered car, and should have record of my effort to resolve the problem with no help from Ultimate.

Beware, Ultimate Motorsport Inc, Houston, TX is a total fraud.

AUTHOR: rbiswas - ()

Scam! Beware, Ultimate Motorsport Inc, Houston, TX ebay user: ultimate_motorsport_inc is a total fraud, ebay is being used as a tool. Stay away from their eye catching advertisement!!! Omar and Joe, they are total fraud. I filed lawsuits against them.

I'm also a Ultimate Motorsports victim!!

AUTHOR: screwedintexas - ()

Absolute scam of a company. The owner Omar is the perfect scam artist.

It's crazy how my story is IDENTICAL to the above stories........

I'm contacting E Bay

AUTHOR: Boxster - ()

Yes, I'm in with the E Bay thing.  I'm sure we aren't the only ones who got caught up in this.  They have a Facebook page and I wrote a comment on there but it was quickly removed.  I will do some more research and then contact E Bay about this.  I want to find some more people.

On another note, I was planning on flying to Texas to pick the car up and drive it home.  They made sure that the delivery charge was a sweet enough deal to not pass up.  There is no way anyoneone would have test driven this car and then still paid for it in the condition it was in.  This way the guy gets it off the truck, you get a quick look at it  and sign for it.

Not sure if this will help

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

You can report a transaction that happened outside of ebay here......not sure what it will yield though.

I believe Ebay is complicit in this

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

I am looking for a lawyer to take my case to Ebay.  You can't even warn others on the site about these jokers and I am sure others tried to give feedback but to no avail.

I am out well over $5k in repairs to the POS I bought.  These guys are loopholing the Ebay system and Ebay refuses to do anything about it.

I contacted one ebayer that was able to give them a negative review.  Somehow these jokers were able to have the review removed maintaining their 100% rating which they use as a sales gimmick.

Their non binding abitration agreement is made of teflon so me thinks the only resolution is to hammer on Ebay.  The fact that Ebay allows it to go on and their customer service is beyond useless, makes them complicit.

Mine is the exact same nightmare you described.