Complaint Review: Ultimate Online Jobs - DRI*Data Direct Job - SWREG-Cardquery

• Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: Barb — Cabot Arkansas United States of America
Ultimate Online Jobs - DRI*Data Direct Job - SWREG-Cardquery
9625 West 76th St, Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

Ultimate Online Jobs - DRI*Data Direct Job - SWREG - Cardquery SWREG Inc. Told me that I did not order the products when I inquired about refund and assistance. I had kept the confirmation email. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I had emailed the company requesting assistance with downloading what I had paid for at two different times.  In receiving a response, I was told that the order numbers I was asking about, did not exist.  I had saved the confirmation emails, so I had a order/invoice receipt for both transactions.

I made sure that I typed the correct order numbers.  I have asked at least 5 or 6 times in the last year, to receive a refund.  Of course, I have not received one.

I contacted the customer service phone number and was given another website to email to.  So, as of yet, I have no resolution to this dilemma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Online-Jobs-DRIData-Direct-Job-SWREG-Cardquery/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Ultimate-Online-Jobs-DRIData-Direct-Job-SWREG-Cardquery-SWREG-Inc-Told-me-that-I-d-548483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Online Jobs - DRI*Data Direct Job - SWREG-Cardquery