Complaint Review: Ultimate Pet Websites

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Bev — Santa Monica California United States of America
Ultimate Pet Websites
6421 Hampton Avenue St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Ultimate Pet Websites Amazing Pet Expos Threatening, Liars, Bullies, 10+ BBB complaints Against them + many more on sites like this St. Louis, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts

This company is scary.   They do their 'sales dance' to encourage you to submit money and they can do 'anything' to help build your website.  I was persuaded and when I didn't fill out their questionnaire and did not sign their contract, they called me and the owner went into a rage, threatening me ~ as if threatening me would 'force' or 'make' me send them money.  When I refused they immediately and completely lied to try and ruin me on this website.

The owner, Brian, in a rage, claimed they have developed 3,000+ websites.

Craig, their head of Web Designing claimed that all the negative reports against them posted with the Better Business Bureau [10 to date] and on websites like this one, are due to past employees ~ clearly their current way of doing business continues to give them a very bad, and rightful, reputation.

Please do not be persuaded by them.  They are bullies, and operate illegally.  They tried to tell me that my saying I was interested in hiring them is a Binding contract, can you believe this?   I never hired them, gave them permission to develop anything for me [although they claim they went ahead and started working on my website ~ although they do not have any access to my website[s], nor was their contract signed or returned by me, nor was any money given to them to begin a business arrangement with them.

Buyer Beware.  This company is easy to discover why you shouldn't do business with them, based on their past experiences and numerous complaints, including this one now.

Their submission about me is so very false.  I never told them, nor do I know, Oprah ~ although I have had meetings in the past with her Producers.   I did not, nor would I ever hire this company ~ Ultimate Pet Websites, or support their Amazing Pet Expos.

I feel so bad for all the people who hired them and lost money and did not get the results they were promised.  I am so glad I never hired them, sent them money, signed their contract, and have the opportunity here to share this with you with the hopes you never have the negative experience, albeit how short it was ~ couple phone calls, that I suffered at the hands of their bullying, angry, rip-off, vindictive staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Pet-Websites/St-Louis-Missouri-63109/Ultimate-Pet-Websites-Amazing-Pet-Expos-Threatening-Liars-Bullies-10-BBB-complaints-A-1003046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Pet Websites

AUTHOR: CB - (United States of America)

We are not going to spend anymore time on this after this posting. We have turned the bad check over to the prosecutors office. We are not the bad guys because this client bounced her check.

It should be noted that:

1. We spent hours on the phone with this person, and developeda framework WITH her guidance

2. We have emails and proof of payment that SHE herself posted in OUR project management system (see attached)

3. She now has our layout, framework and project details but bounced her check, and we are out the hours already put in the project PER her request.

4. She claims she did not pay, but SHE provided us with her bank name, routing and account information, bank account address, etc. See her own verification attached.

5. At this point, we are pursing charges for the bad check.

6. Any business has complaints, and we are proud that our BBB rating is a B and that over three years we have successfully resolved any legitimate issue.