- Report: #938070
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ultimate Staffing
Ultimate Staffing410 Amherst St. Ste. 219 Nashua, New Hampshire United States of America
Ultimate Staffing Corey Miller Sent horrible, unvetted temp and denies all responsibility. Nashua, New Hampshire
1. Consistently shipped orders late.
2. Late replies to customer emails, in many cases, she didn't respond at all.
3. Caused us to lose key wholesale accounts due to reasons 1 & 2 above. Some of these clients were quite large, including a Fortune 500 firm.
4. Took many "sick" days off, which oddly enough normally happened to be on Friday, so she could have long weekends.
5. Extremely hostile when gently asked to improve performance, walked off the job three times in the middle of the day.
6. Filed a bogus claim with OSHA. OSHA determined we did nothing wrong, the temp just filed the complaint to be spiteful, it's a very safe environment.
7. While I was out of town, she reported that the warehouse was overflowing with products and we needed to rent extra space. I later found out over half the warehouse was empty, she just felt it was easier for her to put a delivery in an adjacent warehouse space. I had to come back and move all the boxes back into the warehouse, and also paid for the extra, unnecessary space.
We informed Ultimate Staffing of this problem, and asked for some compensation. The regional manager Corey Miller pretended to be deeply concerned, then denied compensation. He ended up blaming it on me, somehow it's my fault that that they sent us a horrible candidate. Usually if you buy a defective product or service you would expect a company to compensate you, but apparently it would affect Corey Miller's commission. The amount we asked for is only a very small percentage of the damages, but Corey's actions show zero concern for his client.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Staffing/Nashua-New-Hampshire-/Ultimate-Staffing-Corey-Miller-Sent-horrible-unvetted-temp-and-denies-all-responsibility-938070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.