Complaint Review: Ultimate Success Publishing - Johnathan Pitt

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa 80907 — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Ultimate Success Publishing - Johnathan Pitt
360 E Main Street #75 Alhambra, California United States of America

Ultimate Success Publishing - Johnathan Pitt Ultimate Success Publishing, Johnathan Pitt Company did not send promised book - Alhambra, California

On June 17th I sent for a report advertised by Ultimate Success Publishing in a letter signed by Jonathan Pitt. The offer being about information on how to get money from a government slush fund.

The offer sounding too good to be true I looked up Johnathan Pitt and Ultimate Success Publishing on the internet. Not finding any complaints online about either one, I figured that with the Lifetime Guarantee I could get my money back.

So I sent for the report on June 17th the check was cashed on the 5th of July and I have been waiting for my booklet since. Today I went to see if I could find a phone number to ask when my book was or will be sent out. In looking for the phone number I discovered that there were more people who sent for this booklet and had not yet received it.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find the phone number. Lesson learned make sure you can contact the people before sending any money. After all the Lifetime Guarantee dose not mean anything if you can not contact the company.

I hope my report is not too late to inform or help others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Success-Publishing-Johnathan-Pitt/Alhambra-California-91801/Ultimate-Success-Publishing-Johnathan-Pitt-Ultimate-Success-Publishing-Johnathan-Pitt-754544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Success Publishing - Johnathan Pitt