Complaint Review: Ultimate Success Publishing

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: Kathleen — Remer Minnesota United States of America
Ultimate Success Publishing
630 E. Main Street #75 Alhambra, California United States of America

Ultimate Success Publishing False Advertising,No Refunds, Dishonest Company Alhambra, California

I ordered the Ultimate Success Publishing report on April 26, 2011 and didn't receive it until July 6, 2011. Upon opening and reading it I found out that it was a program that I had tried about 10 years ago. Johnathan Pitt advertised this program as "You've Never Seen Anything Like This In Your LIfe Time!" and he guaranteed every aspect removing any risk. If any of his facts ever prove to not be 100% true, I would be entitled to an immediate 100% refund, forever, no time limits.

I sent Johnathan a letter on July 7, asking for a refund of my $39.95. I never heard back from him. So I sent a Certified Letter on July 19, including the Report, and asked for another refund. The letter was delivered on July 23, 2011, at 11:49 am. I never heard from him again. On September 7, I sent another letter and to this day have not had any response or refund from Jognathan Pitt.

This company and person is scamming the innocent public of hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Do not order from this company or person. You will never see a refund.

I have learned my lesson about ordering with a check. Do Not Use Personal Checks. You can never stop payment after it is cashed. I will only use credit cards from now on so I have a recourse for getting my money back.

I hope this information will save someone from falling into this scam like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Success-Publishing/Alhambra-California-91801/Ultimate-Success-Publishing-False-AdvertisingNo-Refunds-Dishonest-Company-Alhambra-Cal-794253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Success Publishing