Complaint Review: Ultimate Success Publishing

• Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: kittykat — Arden North Carolina United States of America
Ultimate Success Publishing
630 E. Main St. #75 Alhambra, California United States of America

Ultimate Success Publishing Jonathan Pitt I received a letter in the mail from this company stating they would give me the secret how to get free money from the government for $39.00. I sent the check in May and they just deposited in last m Alhambra, California

I received a letter from this person of this company offering to give me the information to get free money from the government that nobody knew about but them, for $39.00.
 I sent the check in June and they just deposited the check the middle of June with no phone number on the record, only the account number!
 I sort of knew it wasn't for real since it took them so long.  I didn't know until I was taken to this web site and read the other reports.
 Now I know!
 At least I didn't pay a lot of money thank goodness.  I hope no one else answers these letters and gets ripped off.
 Just think, if they have the "secret" info then it's no secret and everyone would be doing it!
 BEWARE and read carefully and think long and hard before you do anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Success-Publishing/Alhambra-California-91801/Ultimate-Success-Publishing-Jonathan-Pitt-I-received-a-letter-in-the-mail-from-this-compan-749330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Success Publishing