Complaint Review: Ultimate Tint and Wheel

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Victor — Oak Hills California
Ultimate Tint and Wheel
15322 Anacapa Rd Victorville, California USA

Ultimate Tint and Wheel Claims to use 3M window tint and puts cheaper film on the cars! Victorville California

I had the windows on my Mercedez Benz tinted by Ultimate last year. When I went into their shop I was told that I was getting the Ceramic series window film, and when I made the payment I was was given a warranty card with a different film title on it. A few months later I had warranty issues, and when I went back to have it taken care of, they treated me very badly. I ended up contacting 3M Window Films directly and they referred me to another dealer to have the film warrantied. 3M requested that the shop remove the film, and send it back to them so that they could determine what film was actually used on my vehicle. Once they received the film they notified me that it wasn't 3M product that was installed on my vehicle. I was completely outraged that a shop using such a huge companies name could get away with lying to their customers like that. I paid top dollar to have my windows tinted, and in the end I didn't get the product I paid for. After I spoke with 3M they told me that I was not the first customer to have that issue, and that they would look into it further.

Watch out for these guys! You will end up spending more money on a lower quality tint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Tint-and-Wheel/Victorville-California-92392/Ultimate-Tint-and-Wheel-Claims-to-use-3M-window-tint-and-puts-cheaper-film-on-the-cars-V-1105921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Tint and Wheel