Complaint Review: Ultimate Unity Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Kcheev — Fresno California
Ultimate Unity Inc.
8555 W U.S. HWY 20 W Michigan City, Indiana USA

Ultimate Unity Inc. unity.biz Said They Canceled my order, AND THEN CHARGED ME ANYWAYS Michigan City, Indiana

A guy came to my door, gave me this huge sob story about how he was part of an at risk youth program and that he was selling magazines in order to get points. I went ahead and bought a magazine subscription.

Later I decided that just really was not in the budget, so I emailed the customer service since no one was answering the customer service line. I was told he could cancel it from the email, all he needed was my receipt number, the date of sale, and if it was a check or cash. I told him all he needed to know and he said it was canceled.

A week later they cashed the check, over drafted my account, and now no one will respond to my emails or my calls. This is poor business practice by anyone's standards. I want my money back NOW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-Inc/-Michigan-City-Indiana-/Ultimate-Unity-Inc-unitybiz-Said-They-Canceled-my-order-AND-THEN-CHARGED-ME-ANYWAYS-M-1047079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Unity Inc.