Complaint Review: Ultimate Unity, Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Bentonville Arkansas United States of America
Ultimate Unity, Inc
8555 W U.S. HWY 20 Internet United States of America

Ultimate Unity, Inc Names of sales agent Cici, Niah & Shay My Three Dinner Dates, Internet

On Wednesday Sept 19, 2012 three African American young ladies came to my door to sell books/magazines.  I happened to be cooking dinner and invited them in as not to be rude.  Well the long story short they stayed for dinner and I gave them a check for $50.  They were so delightful that a few hours later I gave them a ride to their vehicle and invited them for dinner the following evening and they accepted.  Well I went and bought groceries and they were a no show.  That is when I got suspicious.

I looked up their business online and called the phone number only to get an answering maching (stopping payment onn my check first of course) and called the police to report it.  I also know where they are staying and have done some investigation myself by getting their van (white) license plate in case there may be any further issues.  I also informed the police I would be protecting my family if anything happens!  I usually never fall for scams and it was smart of them to come with all females...

if there would have been a male present I wouldn't have been so quick to invite them in, I would have actually immediately declined, not that I'm prejudice, I have all different races in my family, but I don't invite strange men into my home...I guess I've also learned not to invite strange women into my home either.  Im actually sad about it because I enjoyed them, they were sweethearts.  I pray they find direction to where they need to go with their lives.

Like many other posts I read, they talked about how it was a program to help build their people skills, how to be better individuals for the real world, that they didn't rely on the government to take care of them.  The leader CiCi explained how her single mom raised all 7 of them w/no help from the government, etc.  She said she was from Dayton, OH and the other two girls Niah & Shay were from Birmingham, AL.  How could I be so naive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-Inc/internet/Ultimate-Unity-Inc-Names-of-sales-agent-Cici-Niah-Shay-My-Three-Dinner-Dates-Internet-944396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Unity, Inc